- 2 cans of tuna La Sirena in water
- 3 apple tomatoes cut into segments
- 3 hard-boiled eggs cut into 4
- 1 cup black olives, seedless
- 6 ounces of green beans cooked al dente and split in 3
- 3 potatoes cooked and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup balsamic dressing
For the dressing, in a container with lid, combine 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix inside a salad bowl the green beans with the tuna La Sirena in water, add the dressing and let stand for 10 minutes.
When serving, add tomatoes, eggs, onions, potato slices and black olives. Adjust the seasoning and serve.