- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for salad:
- 1 can of La Sirena tuna in water
- 2 cups seedless cucumber, peeled and split into crescents
- 1/2 cup red onion, divided into thin crescents
- 2 peeled apple tomatoes, broken into 8 segments each in squares
- Black olive
- Diced feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups day-long ciabatta bread, broken into 1-inch cubes, lightly toasted
Place the ingredients for dressing inside a container with a lid and shake vigorously.
Mix all the ingredients, except the tuna. Add the dressing and adjust the seasoning. Finally add the tuna mixing carefully, then the feta cheese.
Let stand for 10 minutes, then serve.