Tuna and Olive Salad Sandwich
Recipe: Tuna and Olive Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cans La Sirena in water, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 10 black olives, pitted and cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 large celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 (20- to 24-inch) baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Green leaf lettuce
- Make tuna salad: Whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add remaining salad ingredients and stir together gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble sandwiches: Cut baguette into 4 equal lengths and halve each piece horizontally. Brush cut sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Make sandwiches with baguette, lettuce, and tuna salad.