Potato omelette with tuna
- 1 can of tuna La Sirena in olive oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, cut into thin segments
- 1 pound peeled potato cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons thick chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons roasted and peeled bell pepper peppers
- 5 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium skillet, heat ¼ of the olive oil, then sauté the onion and potato. Cook at a low temperature for about 15 minutes or until the potato is soft, but not very cooked.
In a bowl beat the eggs, add the parsley and bell pepper. Add the frying of onion and potato season with salt and pepper.
Heat the pan again, add the other ¼ cup of olive oil. Pour the egg and potato mixture, cover the pan and at medium-low temperature cook the omelette for 10 minutes. Turn it over helping you with the lid and cook it for 5 more minutes. Let stand for a few minutes, then cut it into squares and place them on a serving plate.