Guacamole with tuna
- 2 cans of La Sirena Tuna in olive oil
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- Juice of a lemon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepper chili
- 1 sliced jalapeNo pepper (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Fried tortilla or nachos
Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, and remove the shell. In a deep bowl, add the avocado and with the help of a fork mash.
In another bowl add the La Sirena Tuna in olive oil (previously drained) and with the help of a fork crush. Add to the avocado mixture, onions, tomato, chili pepper, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper, and coriander.
Serve decorated with cilantro and jalapeno peppers. Accompany with fried tortilla or nachos.